Thursday, March 3, 2011

Room by Room-- It's a Hoot Nursery

I am loving me some It's a Hoot fabrics by Momo, especially the teal palette. I got this new minky crib quilt up in my shop this week. Birds and owls on the front and luscious minky dot on the back in a bright shade of watermelon.

I've paired it with lots of lovelies for a complete bird/owl nursery theme below.



  1. Girly forest critters reusable fabric wall decals from LoveMaeStore. $70
  2. Mini Owl Print from Hush Mouse. $10
  3. Felt Bird Mobile from Little Monkey Doodles. $80
  4. White linen pillow cover from Sukanart. $55.50
  5. Owl plushie from Contemori. $27
  6. Patchwork baby quilt from Southern Charm Quilts. $125









2 comments:

  1. love the way you have linked in other sites, a generous gesture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that quilt is AMAZING! Very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete