Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I read Darkest Mercy


So I finished reading the Wicked Lovely Series by Melissa Marr with the latest book Darkest Mercy.
I truly love the whole story of faeries and glamours and the history and all that, and this is the only faery book I've ever read. While I enjoyed the first and really enjoyed the second book in this series. I felt during the third that I wasnt going to be happy with the end and it turns out I was right.
I guess you could say that every character gets what they want which turned out to be not what I want, but whatever.....
There were several really interesting things in the book that didnt get enough attention like the whole Irial dying and entering Niall's body, but I never like when somebody dies and comes back. Dont do that!
There was so much packed into the book and the ending was a little rushed. The whole battle scene really bothered me. I guess in my opinion when there is a great big war all the bad people shouldnt die and all the good people shouldnt live, but that's exactly what happened. Everything turned out way too perfect.
I'm not going to spoil the major keypoints, but if Keenan could do what he ended up doing then why didnt he do that to begin with. I really hated this part and was rolling my eyes the whole time. All that time he hurt Donia and tied up Aislynn's time, he could of made everything alright in the beginning.
I still dont like Seth.

No comments:

Post a Comment