Sunday, February 20, 2011

Studio Pics

I've almost got the new studio complete. I still need some curtains and a table cloth to hide all the supplies on my cutting table, but we are making some progress.

The W continues to amaze me with his building skills.


Some artwork from Little Blue Bird Studios. Everyone keeps making fun of the fact that I put it in such a big frame, but I like it. These are the frames that we painted here.

Some gorgeous owl prints from one of my favorite Etsy shops, Carambatack. There is many more prints I want from there as well.



ooooo, I just spotted something else that needs to be done in there... a new ironing board cover, that one has seen better days.

2 comments:

  1. my mouth is watering at the pics of your sewing room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks. It is so much nicer than the box I was sewing in. :)

    ReplyDelete