Saturday, February 19, 2011

Read Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins


Finally, finally, finally, got to reading the end of a really great book series. I read so many bad reviews for this book that I kept putting off reading it. It's been over a month since I read the first and second book. I just HATE bad endings.
The reviews said this book was just awful and gory and didnt wrap anything it up.
but......
THEY WERE SO WRONG!
This book was just as good as the first two. I must admit that I was hoping our beloved Katniss would end up with the other guy, but it had such a nice peaceful ending that I can live with it.
Yes, something terrible happens, but I thought it wrapped up the whole rebellion nicely.
spoiler alert!
I DID NOT LIKE Finnick dying. That could have been left out. SO MADE ME ANGRY!
One thing I'd change if I could was I wished it played up the romances a little more, but the whole series focused on the games and the rebellion.
I hope they make it into a movie series, I would definately be there. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment