Sunday, January 9, 2011

Shop Goals for 2011

I know, I know, I am a week late, but it's better than not having any goals.


Goal #1
A more nature inspired looking shop

image courtesy of Bijou Kaleidoscope


Goal #2
start making some applique quilts

Kinda like this one from Momo, but using my own appliques and patterns.


Goal #3

Plush owls to sit atop a bed


Goal #4

a kindergarten mat for naptime with a pillow


Goal #5

try my hand at some felted acorns


Goal #6

Pillows. I dont ever make near enough



Goal #7

find something to do with all these scrapsI'm thinking clutches with pretty raggy flowers adorning it.


Goal #8

find something to do with all these too small minky dot pieces


I'm thinking the only thing I can do with them is either cut them up and put them in quilt (which I dont like), making pillows with them, or putting them on the backs of baby bibs or burp cloths.

That's all I got for now.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! My name is melissa and I do custom applique for children's clothing. If you are interested in selling your scraps let me know! I would really like to buy them. My email is melissa@lollidoodles.com or lollidoodles@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do sell them in the destash section of my shop. http://www.etsy.com/shop/southerncharmquilts?section_id=7467161
    I have much more than I have listed, so just send me an email if you want something else or want the big huge pile in the picture.

    ReplyDelete