Saturday, December 4, 2010

Lookie, lookie

I was in desperate need of some new footies for the cool weather. I found these at Jenster76. I bought several pairs last year as gifts and a few for myself from many different shops last year trying to get different looks with them, but the only ones that are still wearable are the ones I got from this shop last year. I bought some very cute mary janes that were not as thick and by the time I retired them they had huge holes in them, so needless to say, I think I will stick with Jenster. They just have a better quality to them.
I bought this TOO CUTE little lion from Tiddly Winks for my niece for Christmas and it is absolutely GORGEOUS! You can see the quality of craftmanship that went into it. I love the little ric rac on it's chest and its furry mane and tail. TOO CUTE! Oh, wait I've said that already :) oopsie. I cant wait to give it to her, she's 3 and I know she will love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment