Friday, November 5, 2010

A few treasuries...

This treasury is called 'Things that make me Happy'. It features my twin size traditional quilt, bottom row, last column.

Thank you goes to I bite like a monster. Love that name!


Called 'A day in the summer garden' it features my wild thyme picnic quilt, bottom row, third column.





Thank you to Lewis Cooper for the feature.






What fun! This one is called 'Gift Guide.....' It features one of my snuggle quilts, middle row, last column. That picture is hands down my favorite picture I have ever taken of one of my items. They are always a work in progress, but I think I'm getting better.













Thanks to Vegan Craftastic for featuring me.


1 comment:

  1. I have really gotten into making treasuries lately. It allows you to be creative without making a mess :)

    ReplyDelete