Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Treasury Features

One of my favorite quilts of mine got featured in this treasury called 'This Handmade Life', made by Lindsay Road. My queen size quilt is on the third row, first block.





Lovely shades of blue in this treasury called 'Baby Blue'. This was made by Stella Pearl. My baby rag quilt is on the second row, third from the left.



This one is called 'Hibernating Until Spring' (apparently its winter in Austrailia), it's by Jambo Chameleon. That's my baby quilt on the top row, third from the left.
Lots of thank you's to everyone for featuring me. I am sorry it took so long for me to post them (feels like I've been out of the loop for a month).


1 comment:

  1. Wow, Mel, you are doing so well! Big congrats on all your treasury features. I love the look of that last treasury, and heck yeah, it's winter over here in Australia..... BIG TIME!

    The wind is howling outside as I type, and the rain is blasting onto my windows. Hibernating sounds like an excellent idea at this point.

    Linda. x :0

    ReplyDelete