Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I Spy Hedgehogs

I had to make a custom quilt this week and the lady who purchased it requested a material with hedgehogs. I've never been into hedgehogs before, but while searching for hedgehogs, I found that they are so CUTE.


Look at my hedgehog finds:
This one is from Imagination Kids. There is lots of wooden toys of everything you can imagine. Such a sweet store for children. I especially like the hedgehogs and mushrooms.

This little guy is from Sara Carr. What a cute shop she has! You will find many different woodland animals there all made of wool. I love the foxes.




Woops! How did this guy get in there? Okay, he's not a hedgehog, but he's made with hedgehog fabric, so I can count it. :) This little fella is from April Foss. She has lots of owl goodies in there and everything is just darling.

1 comment:

  1. Aww what a nice surprise. Thank you for showing my owl some love:)

    ReplyDelete