Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I Spy Aprons

It came to me while I was baking a fourth of July cake from scratch only after my clothes were covered in flour and batter on my fingers. Like an epiphany....
Oh, that's why they wear aprons. Or that's why they used to wear aprons.

Maybe its just me, but I don't think I've ever seen anyone in an apron except for my Grandma.

However, after a thorough search for handmade aprons, they are more than just a way to stay clean while cooking. They are stylish, gorgeous, and a must have for entertaining.




Check all my apron finds below:
Very RETRO! It has birds people (you knew it would be here). This one comes from Boojiboo. She has every apron you can imagine in her shop. Check her out.


I could SO see me wearing this. no doubt. This even looks like my front porch, except it's a whole lot tidier. :) This half apron comes from Dianne Designer Aprons. SO PRETTY!




First of all, I LOVE this picture. And there little aprons are darling pie! These come from Lots of Lady Bugs. This is actually a brand new shop, but everything in there is so cute and for children. Little girls need aprons too......


This one comes from Fancy Boutique. I love that it has those shabby fabrics, so soft and feminine. She also has some great tea towels in her shop.


This one is a craft apron or could be a gardener apron. It's short so it doesnt get in the way when you are kneeling. It has pockets for all your necessities and it is SO pretty. It comes from HandMaiden's Cottage.

No comments:

Post a Comment