Sunday, June 27, 2010

Working on a Sunday.....

I have been hard at it today with a new design. Thought I'd share some photos todays of some items I finished up.
This rag quilt was for a custom order. I love these fabrics. It's the Hushabye Collection from Tula Pink with Moda. I only have enough of these fabrics left for about one more quilt. I will not be able to order any more after that.



I love this rag tote in these orange and teal fabrics. It's fun and bright and so pleasing to my eyes.






And....what I've worked the most on today. I got some new bamboo handles in Friday and I have been dying to make a tote using them. I completed the design today. I plan on keeping this bag for myself. I have a few more tweaks in the design before it is ready to start selling, but I thought I'd give you a sneak preview of my new purse. How do you like the fabric flower?

Hopefully, by next week I will have a few in the shop for sale.

Thanks for looking and reading and as always if you want to see more, feel free to browse around shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment