Monday, June 7, 2010

My new paintings!

I custom ordered these paintings a few weeks ago for the dining room. As you know, from prior posts, I am redecorating the entire room (ever so slowly). I have been trying to find someone who can paint birds on a piece of tile and then frame it. Well, low and behold I found a very nice lady who could. Renee Bauman painted these lovely items for me. I could not have asked for them to be any better. She captured the birds just the way I wanted them. She framed them exactly the way I wanted them. I love, love, love them. She was also fabulous to work with and more than fair on the price. I will definately be returning to her shop to get me some more of these.

Arent they great?

As soon as my dining room is complete, I will posts pics of them on the wall and the rest of the room too.

Yay, me!

No comments:

Post a Comment