Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Impulse buys

I saw this on the front page of Etsy late one night and I had clicked and bought it before I knew it.

I got it in the mail today and I absolutely LOVE it! It has a little fawn on it. I know, I know, I have jewelry problem, but what's a girl to do?

The shop is called Adictaalescomplementos. It is filled with just darling creations made by Nee who lives in Spain. She sent me a lovely note written in Spanish along with my purchase which I had fun translating. :)

So...thank you Nee for a lovely necklace that I cannot wait to wear.

5 comments:

  1. ohhh you are so sweet!!!
    i'm so happy!!!
    thanks a lot for your post :D:D
    Muchísimas gracias!!!me ha hecho mucha ilusión, eres un encanto!
    un besito y gracias otra vez!
    Noe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it's lovely! Must be the spanish thing.... I've discovered a fab spanish design site lately, and then those gorgeous felt trees made by Intres (who I see just followed you!!)that you featured in your last post (of which I WILL own one at some point).... all so wonderful.

    And, I got Spain in the World Cup sweep at work! There's definitely a 'Spain thing' going on with me. :)

    Linda. x :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol linda! You are too funny..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by Noe (and for bringing a friend)

    ReplyDelete