Friday, June 11, 2010

Before and After pictures

beforeafter



So, I've been tweaking my pictures in my shop lately. I'm not a photographer, so this doesnt come easily for me. I'm basically hoping for awesomeness from my camera (all to no avail).
I think I am finally getting the hang of it though. I use Microsoft Picture It (came standard with my PC) to tweak my pics. I use to just change the brightness and contrast of it. That's all thats been done in the before pic.
To achieve the after pic, I changed the brightess up 20%, the contrast to 50%, then I adjusted the sharpness (I only pressed the sharpen button, again I'm not a wiz at this), then I adjusted the brightness another 20% and I sharpened it one more time.
All I ever read about for small buisness is photos, photos, photos. I think this drastically improved this picture. I'm working on doing all the pictures in the shop.
So, what do you think? Was it a big improvement?
I'm always reading about ways to improve your photos, but most of the articles is full of photography jargon that my mind just doesnt have the capacity for. So..........I've simplified it, and all it took was just to sit and play with it and use the undo button many times. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment