Monday, May 24, 2010

My new bracelet


A couple Friday nights ago while most of you were out of town, I was sitting at home on my computer in the Etsy forums (it's always entertaining). There was a calling out thread (wish I still had the link to it) anyway for whatever reason, it didnt get shut down until 200+ posts later at which point it turned ito pure promotions and sales from the etsy shops.
I, being the thrifty shopper that I am, too advantage and purchased this bracelet and got 10% off just for being in the right place at the right time.
I love it! Thanks Cindy! Visit Peacock Jewelry here.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my bracelet! I think we set the all-time call out thread record - Lots of fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come follow me too!
    http://good4youtea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. that thread was the most fun I've ever had in the forums.

    ReplyDelete