Thursday, May 20, 2010

Look what I found!

How cute are these little cards?! I am loving them. I love the natural looking card and the whimsical little birds printed on them. I found these on Etsy this morning. The shop is called A Hue of a Duck Egg Blue (that's a mouthful). Check it out, she has lots of cutsie card goodies in there. I thought I'd share since I'm going through a bird stage right now. I am currently having some bird paintings custom made for my dining room. I cannot wait til they arrive and I will put them up for all to see.

3 comments:

  1. I love all the bird stuff on etsy.. one of my favorite shops is http://www.etsy.com/shop/mincingmockingbird

    her birds are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my goodness, Stephanie. I just checked out that shop and you are right, she has great bird stuff. You should not have shown me that, I will now have to spend some money...:)

    ReplyDelete